June 28, 2011

Park Jung Min Photoshoped

Park Jung Min, Who is that? If you like K-pop you know who he is, he is a Korean Idol, a singer in a group called SS501, but now he goes solo. Why i made this post? recently I found few of Jungmin Pictures on internet, some of them are in his recent photobook and Jacket photo for his album. I just like the way those picture shown, his poses, his make up and everything. or maybe he just has photogenic face, so every pictures that came up become the candy of my eyes hehehe.. And the most important for me is the fact that i can use those Jung min Pictures to learn Photoshop.
Here the Picture that I've edited in photoshop

I edited two pictures of Jungmin Here are the original Pictures:
























Well, I'm not so good in editing pictures, but every time i see Jungmin Pictures, I always want to edited it and give effect on it.even it just simple effect. On these pictures I  combined two different pictures and then use color range, gradient overlay and some flowers brush.
Here is another Pictures that I've edited
I used the same effect with the first Picture but i add soem blur effect.
Well, This why I always anticipating everytime Jungmin release photobook or jacket Photo..







1 comment:

Say Something about This