April 03, 2012

Comfort me Please, Hongki and Sun Ray

I was upset few days ago, I really didn't want to think about the reason that make me feel bad and sad. This was the first big thing for me to  face this kind of problem. I just wanted to solve it without avoiding it, In this state of circumstance and this old of age, I thought I should face this wisely. Too make me feel little relax, so I browsed down in Youtube and I found Ft. Island Song  " Severely"

This Is a sad song, but i just feel little comfort with Hongki's Voice. The meaning of this song was totally different with the problem that I face.
Without had many time to solve what make me upset, I had to go out of this town for a Workshop, While I was listening to "Severaly" over and over among the road, I met this reflection of sun ray on the Forrest in my way out of town.
 Somehow it made my mood up little bit. I can't turn on to friend or lover to find some comfort feeling. I only have this kind of world of mine, let me enjoy it to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something about This